This time KALM had gotten the opportunity to sit down and chat with Fritz Aradhana. Fritz is one of the Co-Founders of Wellspaces.co, the first co-working operator in Indoensia who had many amazing startups under their wings such as Kumparan, Fabelio, and Udemy. Since Fritz joined as one of the Co-Founders, he has helped Wellspaces to spread their wings to not only be an operator of co-working spaces but also co-living houses and self-defense club.
These are ten words of wisdom from our interview with Fritz:
- [Mental health] is very important… if our mental health is not good it will really affect our physical health
- Maybe since our culture, we often tend to bury our feelings. It is as if our problem is oil in a bucket, and we keep on fill in our bucket over and over and never take it out, it will pile up until it blows up.
- I think it is very important for people these days to have friendship not just to have fun. But to find friends whom we can speak [our] lives with.
- Everybody in the company is replaceable, but not your health. So, don’t sacrifice that.
- If we have a [problem with our] physical health, we will find the solution to make it better. Either through exercising, going to the doctor, or taking medicine. How about our mental health? We have to think about it because it is as important, if not more important.
- On those who go to the psychiatrist: I commend these people because this is the first step for you to be healed.
- For me, mental health practitioner is super important because they are neutral, they have the experience, and they have heard or even do case studies about life problems.
- it’s important to be vulnerable. it’s okay to be vulnerable. if you want to cry, then cry.
- For all of you who have been struggling with your own issues, whatever the story or background, know that you are not alone and you’ll never be alone.
- I just want to say also that there are many channels for everybody to be able to get counseling – like KALM. So now you have options. And remember to pray because you will be amazed with the power of prayers.
You can watch the full video of our interview with Fritz here.
Trackback URL: https://get-kalm.com/en/2019/09/06/fritz-ardhana/trackback/