Let Us Help You Help Others
We want you to be our Kalmselor!
We believe that to be a counselor, psychologist, or a psychiatrist means that you desire to help as people to be better version of themselves. That is a goal we also believe in and we are here to help you achieve it. This is why we want you to be a Kalmselor, or KALM’s online counselor, and start giving online counseling to those who need it.
Why You Should Be a Kalmselor
Access to New Clients
Access a lot more potential clients, including those who did not have access to emotional support before.
Give the best counseling service without additional rent, utilities, transportation, or even marketing cost. Simply focus on doing what you do best and KALM will do the rest.
Have the freedom to use KALM as your main source of income or just to supplement your earning.
Get access to KALM Record System (KARS), our exclusive, cloud-based, client management system to help you manage all of your KALM clients’ record and notes.
Kalmselor App Tutorial
Requirements to be a Kalmselor:
- Holding a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, or/and Psychiatry or holds the title of a Psychologist
- Having a minimum of 200 hours of face-to-face counseling experience
- Dependable access to a smartphone and the Internet
To be a Kalmselor, we will need you to upload these documents in our Kalmselor App:
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Licence to Practice
- Police Criminal Record, if you do not have a Licence to Practice
- Tax Identification Number
Download Kalmselor App Now!
Note : As a Kalmselor, you will be an independent provider and will not be a KALM employee.