Join KALM And Experience Borderless Counseling
KALM is an online counseling platform. We seek to facilitate anyone who would like to improve and maintain their mental-emotional health by giving them flexible, private, and affordable access to professional counselors. KALM provides professional counseling wherever and whenever though your smartphones or tablets.
What do people say about KALM?.
Why Should I Use Kalm?
KALMS allows you to receive counseling in a safe and private online setting through your own smartphone or tablet. Anything you share is confidential.
Chat with your Kalmselor wherever and whenever. You do not need to make appointments or commute to their office. Just start sharing where you are right now.
We offer various counseling packages that suits your budget and your need.
How Counseling Works in KALM
1. Download KALM App from Apple App Store or Android Play Store.
2. Fill in the Questionnaires so we can identify your need.
3. Get matched to a Kalmselor that suits you best.
4. Pick a counseling package that suits your budget and your need.
5. Start your online counseling with KALM whenever and wherever you are.
- After you have been connected to a Kalmselor, you will be served by the same Kalmselor every time.
- You can ask, respond, and tell your stories to Kalmselor anytime you want without any limitation.
- If you do not feel the counsellor fit your needs, you can ask for a new Kalmselor whenever you want to.
- Your Kalmselor will answer you 2-3 times a day. If needed, you can also schedule an appointment to talk more intensively with your Kalmselor.
Free KALM feature: Gratitude Journal
Try our FREE Gratitude Journal when you use KALM App.
- Easy to use
- Pre-set questions
- Automatically saved and archived at 00:00 every night
- Takes only 5-10 minutes a day
- Scientifically proven to be able to improve positivity, self-esteem, stress level, sleeping, and increase your overall happiness.
Kalmselor: A strictly verified and registered KALM counselor who has a professional qualification in psychology, psychiatry, and/or counselling.
Our Counselors, called Kalmselors, posses a minimum qualification of a Master’s Degree in either Psychology, Psychiatry or Counselling. Kalmselors are bound by the same privacy and ethical code as in traditional face-to-face counselling.
Kalmselors will not judge you and will keep all your conversations confidential. They have the ability to actively listen, understand, and help you make positive changes in your life.
Download aplikasi konseling online KALM di Google Playstore dan Apple App Store. It's time to #getkalm!
“E” is a high school student who often wins competitions and is praised by his teachers. Initially, E’s friends were supportive and celebrated his successes. However, things started to change in the second year of high school. Friends began...Read more