Join KALM and Experience Borderless Online Counseling
KALM is a platform for online counseling. We seek to facilitate anyone who would like to improve and maintain their wellbeing by giving them flexible, private, and affordable access to professional counselors. KALM provides professional counseling anytime and any where through your smartphones or tablets.
What do people say about online counseling?
Why Should I Use Kalm?
KALM allows you to receive online counseling in a safe and private setting through your own smartphone or tablet. Anything you share is confidential.
Chat with your Kalmselor wherever and whenever. You do not need to make appointments or commute to their office. Just start sharing where you are right now.
We offer various online counseling packages that suits your budget and your need.
How Online Counseling Works in KALM
1. Download KALM App from Apple App Store or Android Play Store.
2. Fill in the Questionnaires so we can identify your need.
3. Get matched to a Kalmselor that suits you best.
4. Pick a counseling package that suits your budget and your need.
5. Start your online counseling with KALM whenever and wherever you are.
- After you have been connected to a Kalmselor, you will be served by the same Kalmselor every time.
- You can ask, respond, and tell your stories to Kalmselor anytime you want without any limitation.
- If you do not feel the counsellor fit your needs, you can ask for a new Kalmselor whenever you want to.
- Your Kalmselor will answer you 2-3 times a day. If needed, you can also schedule an appointment to talk more intensively with your Kalmselor.
FREE Gratitude Journal
Try our FREE Gratitude Journal when you use KALM App.
- Easy to use
- Pre-set questions
- Takes only 5-10 minutes a day
- Scientifically proven to be able to improve positivity, self-esteem, stress level, sleeping, and increase your overall happiness.
“Something as simple as writing down three things you’re grateful for every day for 21 days in a row significantly increases your level of optimism, and it holds for the next six months. The research is amazing”
Who Are Kalmselors?
Kalmselor: A verified and registered KALM counselor who has a professional qualification in psychology, psychiatry, and/or counselling.
Our Counselors, called Kalmselors, posses a minimum qualification of a Master’s Degree in either Psychology, Psychiatry, or Counselling. Kalmselors are bound by the same privacy and ethical code as in traditional face-to-face counselling.
Kalmselors will not judge you and will keep all your conversations confidential. They have the ability to actively listen, understand, and help you make positive changes in your life.
It’s Time For General Election! A big event in Indonesian history, the 2019 General Election, is coming up tomorrow. KALMers, some of you may be amped up to cheer on your candidate, some of you may even be experiencing...Read more